Regulations for the Provision of Electronic Services by Mikstura A.Radwańska, A. Radwański s.c within the meaning of art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services:
Owner - Mikstura A.Radwańska, A. Radwański s.c
Mikstura A.Radwańska, A. Radwański s.c., with its registered office at ul. Stradomska 19, 30-376 Krakow, NIP 6762528228
tel.: tel. 783 945 021
What services are provided by Mikstura A.Radwańska, A. Radwański s.c on their websites:
- Services within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended):
- Community services - services provided via https://www.laundrycracow.com in accordance with their regulations, enabling their Users to exchange information, use information and materials in shared memory areas in the ICT infrastructure Mikstura A.Radwańska, A. Radwański s.c,
- Advertising services - services provided for private persons and business entities consisting in posting an offer and services related to the offer of a self-service laundry in Krakow Frania Cafe.
- access to information on the basis of providing Users with access to text, graphic and multimedia materials on various topics made available at the individual request of the user, in such a way that the user has access to them at a time selected by him via the websites https://www.laundrycracow.com.< /li>
- The User is obliged to provide on their own:
- Receiving device with an up-to-date web browser,
- Internet connection,
- web browser,
- other software required to use selected Services.
- Mikstura A.Radwańska, A. Radwański s.c stipulates that in the case of https://www.laundrycracow.com, in order to use their full functionality, it may be necessary to enable the SSL secure data transmission protocol, Java Script and cookies support in the browser.
Prohibition of providing unlawful content:
- It is forbidden to use https://www.laundrycracow.com in a manner contrary to the principles of social coexistence and decency.
- It is forbidden for Users to provide unlawful content.
- Users are fully responsible for the content they introduce as well as damages resulting from their behavior inconsistent with the above reservations.
- Complaints regarding the Services may be submitted in writing, in the form of a registered letter, to the following address: Mikstura A.Radwańska, A. Radwański s.c or electronically to the address email@example.com
- Filing a complaint should include the name of the person lodging the complaint (name, surname, address of residence, e-mail address) and a description of the event giving rise to the complaint.
- Complaints will be considered within 14 days from the date of receipt of the notification by Mikstura A.Radwańska, A. Radwański s.c.
- Mikstura A.Radwańska, A. Radwański s.c. guarantees the Users of https://www.laundrycracow.com the right to choose in the scope of sharing information concerning them.
- Mikstura A.Radwańska, A. Radwański s.c. fully respects the right to privacy and protection of personal data of Users. Users' data will not be made available to third parties, except for situations expressly provided for by law.
- Mikstura A.Radwańska, A. Radwański s.c. allows you to use https://www.laundrycracow.com anonymously
- Mikstura A.Radwańska, A. Radwański s.c collects information on the connection of the user's end device with the technical infrastructure of Mikstura A.Radwańska, A. Radwański s.c, services, including: information about the computer and the contact form, the so-called system logs containing the date, time of the visit, and the IP number of the computer from which the connection was made, as well as data on website viewing statistics, traffic to and from individual websites. The above activities are aimed at improving https://www.laundrycracow.com and adapting them to the User's needs.
- Mikstura A.Radwańska, A. Radwański s.c. user data is used for the following purposes: to provide services, measure and improve services and content, inform about the services of Mikstura A.Radwańska, A. Radwański s.c. and third parties, conduct marketing activities or promotional activities, provided that the user has given their prior consent to such activities.
- Any transfer of information to third parties takes place if required by applicable law, as well as in the following cases:
- after obtaining the Users' consent in order to provide a given Service,
- in an aggregated form characterizing the population of https://www.laundrycracow.com users to current and potential business partners.
Protection of personal data
- Users' personal data https://www.laundrycracow.com are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter also: "UODO") and after May 25, 2018 in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (referred to as "GDPR", " or the "General Data Protection Regulation").
Information on the processing of personal data
The data controller is:
Mikstura A.Radwańska, A. Radwanski s.c, ul. Stradomska 19, 30-376 Kraków, NIP 6762528228, phone: 783 945 021
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following address: Mikstura A.Radwańska, A. Radwański s.c, ul. Stradomska 19, 30-376 Krakow.
The data controller is not obliged to appoint a data protection officer.
Purposes of processing and legal basis for processing
Data will be processed in order to perform the Agreement for the provision of electronic services and for other purposes, i.e.:
Statistics and analytics in accordance with the legitimate interest of the administrator - entities cooperating with Mikstura A.Radwańska, A. Radwański s.c., including analytics partners, application developers
Failure to consent to the processing of your data may make it impossible to perform the Agreement or fulfill other obligations of the administrator.
Period for which the data will be stored
Your personal data will be stored until the statute of limitations for claims under the contract / provision of services or until the expiry of the obligation to store data under the law, in particular the obligation to store accounting documents regarding the contract.
Personal data will not be processed for direct marketing purposes if you object to the processing of your data for these purposes.
If you have consented to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, personal data will be processed until you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data for this purpose/purposes.
Your personal data may be made available to entities in connection with the implementation of the justified purpose of the Data Administrator:
- entities providing payment services for the transport of goods (couriers, Poczta Polska)
The legal basis for the processing of your data is art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a, b, c GDPR.
In addition, your data may be transferred to entities processing personal data at the request of the administrator, e.g. IT service providers, entities processing data for the purpose of debt collection - such entities process data on the basis of an agreement with the administrator and only in accordance with the administrator's instructions.
Transfer of data outside the EEA
Your personal data will not be transferred to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area.However, it may happen that due to the use by the administrator of tools offered by Google or its affiliates but using the Google brand, data may be transferred outside the EEA. In this case, the administrator acts in trust to the assurances of the Google concern and its affiliates about the compliance of their practices with EU law in the field of data protection, in particular compliance with Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of July 12, 2016 adopted pursuant to Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the adequacy of protection provided by the EU-US Privacy Shield (notified under document C(2016) 4176) (Text with EEA relevance) and model contractual clauses approved by the European Commission when transferring data outside the EEA.
Rights of the data subject
You have the right to access your data and the right to request their rectification, deletion, processing restrictions. To the extent that the basis for the processing of your personal data is the premise of the legitimate interest of the administrator, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. In particular, you have the right to object to processing for direct marketing purposes, including profiling.
To the extent that the basis for the processing of your personal data is consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
To the extent that your data is processed in order to conclude and perform a contract / provide services or processed on the basis of consent - you also have the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive your data from the administrator personal data, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You can send this data to another data administrator.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data (in Poland: President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
The administrator may implement automated decision-making, including profiling referred to in art. 22 sec. 1 and 4 GDPR. The rules for making the above are based on the need to perform the Agreement and collect information necessary to increase the efficiency of the provision of services. These circumstances do not directly affect your legal situation.
Conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services
- The contract for the provision of electronic services is concluded for a definite period.
- The contract for the provision of electronic services is terminated:
- in the case of temporary services, upon leaving the websites of Mikstura A.Radwańska, A. Radwański s.c,
- in the case of services for which separate regulations have been established, the contract is terminated on the terms set out in the above-mentioned regulations.
- For services provided electronically, for which separate regulations have not been established (no contract concluded), the Act on Consumer Rights does not apply.
- In matters not covered by the Regulations for the provision of Services, in particular to submit declarations of will in electronic form, the provisions of the Civil Code and other laws in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland apply.
- Mikstura A.Radwańska, A. Radwański s.c. is not responsible for the timeliness, accuracy, completeness of the information presented on the https://www.laundrycracow.com pages as part of the Information services, as well as for their usefulness for specific activities of the Users.
- The selection and arrangement of the content available on the https://www.laundrycracow.com pages is an independent subject of copyright protection.
- The user may use the works and/or databases on the https://www.laundrycracow.com pages only within the scope of permitted use, in accordance with the provisions of the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws No. 24, item 83, as amended).
- It is forbidden to copy, modify or transmit electronically or in any other way any part of https://www.laundrycracow.com in whole or in part for commercial purposes and without the prior written consent of Mikstura A.Radwańska, A. Radwański s.c, except in cases specified in generally applicable laws .